Debit & Credit Premium 6.1.4
If you are looking for a personal finance app that is convenient, easy to use and at the same time has enough features, then Debit & Credit is the right app for you.
All accounts in one app
Keeping financial records was always a bit of a hassle. But now you can actually enjoy it. See all your accounts in one place and manage your everyday finances.
Creating a new transaction now takes a matter of seconds. The app was designed with simplicity and convenience in mind. It will never require you to make dozens of unnecessary steps to accomplish simple tasks.
Companion iOS & Apple Watch app
Debit & Credit has its own app for iPhone and iPad, which you can use to add transactions on the go. It is super convenient and keeps data in sync via iCloud.
We know how important it is to be able to import transactions from your financial institutions. That's why we support CSV, QIF, QMTF, OFX and QFX files. And you can also choose which particular transactions to import from a file, something that not all financial apps know how to do.
Budgets & Scheduled Transactions
Do you want to budget expenses on a particular category? No problems. Do you plan to make a transaction in the future and want to be reminded about it? Consider it done.
Plan ahead by creating a financial plan for the next year. Compare your performance against it and see your future net wealth.
We believe in clean, crisp reports that are easy to read and understand. See where and what do you spend your money on. Other types of reports are available too.
Do you want to share some of your accounts with someone else? No problems, you can share selected accounts via iCloud while keeping other accounts private. Great for managing family finances!
Bank reconciliation mode
Sometimes we all need extra help to keep our accounts in shape. You can easily reconcile your accounts with bank statements in the app to eliminate any disparities.
There might be a number of a reasons why you might want to attach files to transactions. You can attach as many files as needed and they will be synced with iCloud. You can even use Continuity Camera to scan documents or take photos with your iPhone and receive them in the Mac app.
Split categories, Touch ID support, pending transactions, transaction export, transaction tags, printing reports and saving them as PDF files - all those and many other features are at your disposal when you need them.
We will never ask you to create an account or provide any personal details. All data is stored in iCloud, it is not available to anyone except you.
In this update, the reports engine which generates information for reports was completely rewritten. As a result, the following improvements were made:
- loading the “What will happen to my wealth in the future?” report with date periods over a year is now 3-4 times faster
- loading the “What do I spend my money on?” report with enabled grouping option is now up to 50% faster
- fixed bug when the “How much do I earn compared to my expenses?” report was incorrectly presenting information for mixed splits and refunds with splits
- fixed bug when selecting only a parent category and then enabling the grouping option in the “What do I spend my money on?” report settings would result in incorrect report results
- fixed bug when a transfer to an account that is excluded from net wealth calculation was not decreasing amounts in the “What will happen to my wealth in the future?” report
- fixed bug when split amounts were incorrect when exporting transactions directly from a report
- fixed bug when total category amounts were rounded when exporting transactions directly from a report
- Title: Debit & Credit Premium 6.1.4
- Developer: Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14.5 or later.
- Language: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 12.07 MB
- View in Mac App Store
*** You need to disable the System Integrity Protection (SIP) to perform the selected Application and Gatekeeper off!
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.