Lively Logic 1.4.2
Lively Logic helps you analyze data and present it in beautiful graphs and charts. You can explore your datasets, perform calculations, and create graphs and fine-tune their content and appearance. Change the graph type, choose the data series, and customize axes, fonts, and colors all in seconds.
- Create line graphs, scatter plots, bar graphs, bubble graphs, candlestick charts, pie charts, and tables.
- Inspector bar gives you control over the content and appearance of your graphs without clutter or unnecessary complexity.
- Combine different graph types or show data from multiple datasets in a single graph.
- Enter formulas to model variables or analyze quantities in a dataset. Whenever the values in the dataset change, the calculations are automatically updated to show the new results.
- Over 80 arithmetic, statistical, logical, calendar, and text functions are available to help you work with your data.
- Import or export CSV files. Save graphs and charts to JPEG, PNG, or TIFF formats.
- Fixes a bug causing empty inspectors for scatter plot series in category graphs
- Highlights the filter and sort icons when filters and sorts are applied
- Title: Lively Logic 1.4.2
- Developer: Ripeware, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 5.33 MB