Warp allows you to convert and analyze (very) large databases with ease at the speed of light. In Warp, you work on a small subset of the data, after which Warp repeats your actions on the entire dataset. Unlike most data analysis apps, you do not have to type any codes in Warp.
- Read data from files (e.g. CSVs), databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQLite) or even big data warehouses (RethinkDB and Facebook Presto)
- Effortlessly juggle around data between files and databases by simply dragging-and-dropping! Load CSV files into MySQL or transfer a PostgreSQL table to a RethinkDB table by just dragging one to the other.
- Efficiently analyze large datasets: Warp works closely together with databases to deliver the best performance.
- Work faster by creating your analysis on a small subset of the data, then run it on all data with only a single click
- Use the same formulas and techniques (such as pivot tables) you already know from Microsoft Excel™
- Easily re-run an analysis on different data, possibly from different sources
- Easy-to-use, drag and drop interface, but the pro features are never more than a click away
- 50+ changes to improve the general usability and stability of Warp, especially when using filters, generating sequences and editing data.
- Need help? Find the new Warp manual over at warp.one, or click 'Help' -> 'Help' in the menu bar.
- You can now click the circle at the top right of a table to directly show options for creating charts or uploading data to a database. You can also drag this circle elsewhere (e.g. on top of another table) to link data.
- New features: Warp can now read JSON formatted data, split rows to multiple rows based on list data in a cell, and connect to RethinkDB 2.3 databases using a username and password