Apple Numbers 5.0
Create gorgeous spreadsheets with the all-new Numbers for Mac. Get started with one of many Apple-designed templates for your home budget, checklist, invoice, mortgage calculator, and more. Add tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas. As soon as you start typing a formula, you'll get instant suggestions and built-in help for the over 250 powerful functions. Animate your data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts. Easily filter through large tables. Automatically format cells based on numbers, text, dates, and durations with new conditional highlighting. And with an all-new calculation engine, Numbers is faster than ever before.
With iCloud built in, your spreadsheets are kept up to date across all your devices. And now with the beta release of new collaboration features, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
- With the beta release of new collaboration features, your whole team can work together on a spreadsheet at the same time
- Collaboration is built right in to Numbers on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- PC users can collaborate too, using Numbers for iCloud
- Share your document publicly or with specific people
- You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
- View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
Get started quickly
- Over 30 Apple-designed templates give your spreadsheets a beautiful start
- Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts, and sharing options
- The new Format Panel automatically updates based on selection
- Quickly click through a spreadsheet using new tab navigation
- Import and edit Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Import and edit Comma Separated Values (CSV) and tab-delimited text
- An all-new calculation engine makes Numbers faster than ever before
- Place tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas
- Add and resize multiple tables on a single sheet
- Create great-looking tables with enhanced cell border styling tools
- Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes, and images look beautiful
- Insert photos, music, and video with the Media Browser
- Edit down to the pixel with rulers, alignment guides, and powerful graphics tools
Formulas for everyone
- Choose from over 250 powerful functions
- Get function suggestions as soon as you start typing a formula
- Search the integrated function browser for built-in help and sample formulas
- Get live formula results, error checking, exact value, and cell format with the new smart cell view
- Add your favorite functions to Quick Calculations for instant results
- Seamless integration with MathType* for inserting equations
- Insert gorgeous 2D and 3D charts
- Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
- Automatically highlight cells based on rules for numbers, text, dates, and durations
- Easily filter through large tables
- Change values in cells using sliders, steppers, checkboxes, pop-ups, and star ratings
- Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your spreadsheets from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
- Access and edit your spreadsheets from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Numbers for iCloud
- Numbers automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
- Use AirDrop to send your spreadsheet to anyone nearby
- Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
What's New:Version 5.0
- Collaborate in real time on spreadsheets stored in Box. Requires macOS High Sierra.
- Use donut charts to visualize data in an engaging new way.
- Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos.
- Enhance spreadsheets with a variety of new editable shapes.
- Improved, customizable import of CSV and text data, with support for custom delimiters and fixed-width files.
- Additional options for reducing the file size of spreadsheets.
- Full bidirectional support for Arabic and Hebrew.
- Title: Numbers 5.0
- Developer: Apple Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 205.17 MB