FuzzMeasure Pro is an audio and acoustical measurement application you use to perform, analyze, and produce visually stunning graphs of your measurements. Using FuzzMeasure's tools, you can easily gather measurements of a home theater system, recording studio, stage, auditorium, raw loudspeaker components, and more.
FuzzMeasure Pro's design makes a highly complex tool very easy to use. Whether you use FuzzMeasure as a hobbyist, or you work in the acoustics or audio field, you will appreciate the work that went into making it easier to get your work done. Download a copy and try it out for yourself!
- Corrected a layout issue in the sidebar when running El Capitan
- FuzzMeasure no longer allows you to attempt exporting a waterfall graph CSV (which was never possible, and led to a crash.)
- Fixed several small issues with printing graphs, such as the Reverberation Time plot displaying T20 values labeled as T30 in the printout
- Removed a crash that occurred when switching audio devices
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a device is stopped during a measurement
- FuzzMeasure no longer crashes when deleting the sole microphone calibration record
- Title: FuzzMeasure 4.0.2
- Developer: SuperMegaUltraGroovy, Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 15.42 MB