Postico provides an easy to use interface, making Postgres more accessible for newcomers and specialists alike. Postico will look familiar to anyone who has used a Mac before. Just connect to a database and begin working with tables and views. Start with the basics and learn about advanced features of PostgreSQL as you go along. Postico is an intuitive app for looking at data. Filter rows, sort them, rearrange columns. You can examine long text or images conveniently in the sidebar. Even related rows from referenced tables are shown. Edit rows directly, or use the sidebar, a great choice for long text. You can even change multiple rows at once. Batch saving (with SQL preview) lets you commit changes to multiple rows in a single transaction. Postico sports a query view inspired by Sequel Pro, the popular MySQL client. But with sophisticated features like multiple query results, Postico goes even beyond its role model.
What's New:Version 1.5.14:
- Fixed some cosmetic bugs
- Ask for confirmation when loading or restoring big query files which could lead to degraded performance
- The password field is now immediately highlighted in the dialog prompting for the connection password.
- DDL View: Fixed a bug where reserved keywords that were used as column / table names view were not quoted
- Upgrade included libraries
- Fixed a number of crashes
- Title: Postico 1.5.14
- Developer: Jakob Egger
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.81 MB