Postico 1.5.22 U2B
Postico provides an easy to use interface, making Postgres more accessible for newcomers and specialists alike. Postico will look familiar to anyone who has used a Mac before. Just connect to a database and begin working with tables and views. Start with the basics and learn about advanced features of PostgreSQL as you go along. Postico is an intuitive app for looking at data. Filter rows, sort them, rearrange columns. You can examine long text or images conveniently in the sidebar. Even related rows from referenced tables are shown. Edit rows directly, or use the sidebar, a great choice for long text. You can even change multiple rows at once. Batch saving (with SQL preview) lets you commit changes to multiple rows in a single transaction. Postico sports a query view inspired by Sequel Pro, the popular MySQL client. But with sophisticated features like multiple query results, Postico goes even beyond its role model.l.
- More detailed error message when connecting to SSH server fails
- Use a find bar instead of a find panel in the SQL Query, since the find panel occasionally crashed the app.
- Fixed a potential bug where Postico would have unnecessary high CPU usage after an SSH tunnel was closed.
- Fixed a problem where some SSH private keys could not be read (and Postico asked for a passphrase even though the correct one was already entered)
- Updated bundled libraries: libssh2 0809c4b, libpq 14.7, and OpenSSL 1.1.1t
- Fixed size of some buttons on macOS Ventura
- Title: Postico 1.5.22
- Developer: Jakob Egger
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 10.76 MB