Postico provides an easy to use interface, making Postgres more accessible for newcomers and specialists alike. Postico will look familiar to anyone who has used a Mac before. Just connect to a database and begin working with tables and views. Start with the basics and learn about advanced features of PostgreSQL as you go along. Postico is an intuitive app for looking at data. Filter rows, sort them, rearrange columns. You can examine long text or images conveniently in the sidebar. Even related rows from referenced tables are shown. Edit rows directly, or use the sidebar, a great choice for long text. You can even change multiple rows at once. Batch saving (with SQL preview) lets you commit changes to multiple rows in a single transaction. Postico sports a query view inspired by Sequel Pro, the popular MySQL client. But with sophisticated features like multiple query results, Postico goes even beyond its role model.
What's New:Version 1.3.2:
- Added a preference to disable autocomplete when typing a period #478
- Query Autosave improvements: Postico now autosaves queries for each window or tab separately in the Application Support directory. Previously, Postico only stored the query of the last window you closed. Now Postico restores queries in the order that windows / tabs were created. This should fix an issue where the saved query "disappears" after restarting Postico.
- When pasting strings like "hostname:port" into the host field, Postico now puts the port into the correct field. Additionally, you can now paste PostgreSQL URLs into the host field, and Postico will put everything into the correct fields. #455
- Postico now saves the color when exporting and importing favorites #456
- Fixed preference window on Mac App Store version (connection handling settings were not displayed)
- Updated PostgreSQL client libraries to version 10. This means that Postico now supports the new scram-sha-256 authentication method. Fixes the "authentication method 10 not supported" error #79
- Title: Postico 1.3.2
- Developer: Jakob Egger
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.97 MB