Feeder is a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more. For podcasters there is drag-and-drop episode creation, automatic tagging of audio and video files with artwork, and an iTunes Store preview. Feeder can publish feed, images, and media files with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3, post to a blog when publishing, and announce new content on Twitter and Facebook once everything is online.
New in Feeder 3
- Refreshed Design with new icons, preview and editing windows.
- Thumbnails and preview lines in the list.
- Integrated feed and settings views so the sidebar can be hidden.
- Share libraries with cloud services such as iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
- iTunes Podcasting updated for larger artwork and links in the iTunes summary.
- Markdown editing, converted to html in the feed.
- Autosave for edited items with windows restored on relaunch.
- Self-contained feeds with the content and settings for sharing with others.
- Search and replace all links in a feed.
- Many other new features and improvements.
What's New:Version 3.7.2
- Fixed an issue where it would not be possible to authorize Twitter sharing in the Mac App Store version.
- Updated FTP software.
- Added an option to Advanced preferences to use backwards-compatible descriptions for Apple Podcasts feeds.
- Added support for for Sparkle 1.21 and later, including the generation EdDSA signatures. To use, choose View > Show Settings from the menu, select Sparkle Appcasting, set the framework version to Sparkle 1.21+, and enable “Automatically Generate EdDSA Signatures” if necessary. Feeder will use the keys saved in your keychain by the Sparkle “generate_keys” tool.
- Added support for the sparkle:os (operating system) tag.
- Removed support for the Sparkle 1.1 framework, including the generation of MD5 sums.
- Title: Feeder 3.7.2
- Developer: Reinvented Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.41 MB