Feeder is a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more. For podcasters there is drag-and-drop episode creation, automatic tagging of audio and video files with artwork, and an iTunes Store preview. Feeder can publish feed, images, and media files with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3, post to a blog when publishing, and announce new content on Twitter and Facebook once everything is online.
New in Feeder 3
- Refreshed Design with new icons, preview and editing windows.
- Thumbnails and preview lines in the list.
- Integrated feed and settings views so the sidebar can be hidden.
- Share libraries with cloud services such as iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
- iTunes Podcasting updated for larger artwork and links in the iTunes summary.
- Markdown editing, converted to html in the feed.
- Autosave for edited items with windows restored on relaunch.
- Self-contained feeds with the content and settings for sharing with others.
- Search and replace all links in a feed.
- Many other new features and improvements.
What's New:Version 3.6.0:
- Feeder now supports Dark Mode and accent colors on macOS Mojave.
- The preview will automatically switch between light and dark versions.
- Added an “Always use light colors in editor” option to Fonts & Colors preferences.
- There are now separate editor colors for dark and light mode in Font & Colors preferences.
- The text size of the preview can now be set in Preview preferences. There are five choices from small to extra large.
- Removed “Zoom In”, “Zoom Out” and “Actual Size” items from the View menu.
- Publish jobs will no longer run concurrently to prevent crashes.
- When Feeder cannot download a feed because it’s invalid, it will now use Cast Feed Validator rather than feedvalidator.org as the latter does not validate iTunes feeds according to current standards.
- Removed the ability to use system sharing service for Twitter, as it will no longer be included in macOS. You can continue to use Feeder’s build-in service.
- Title: Feeder 3.6.3
- Developer: Reinvented Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 12.82 MB