News Explorer 1.8.10
News Explorer is an innovative easy-to-use news reader exclusively built for the Apple's ecosystem, with iCloud based synchronisation between Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, and Apple TV.
Full Sync Across All Your Devices
- News Explorer syncs your subscriptions, folder setup, news items, read statuses and favorites across all your Apple devices.
- Synchronisation is based on iCloud, so there is no need to login or to sign up into any other service, it just works out of the box.
- Built-in high speed RSS engine.
- Global filters let you filter all subscriptions and related news on unread items and favorites.
- Support for enhanced arrow key navigation with auto expand and collapse of the sidebar and the built-in browser.
- With Force click, you can easily perform frequently used actions on selected news items.
- Perform quick actions with horizontal swipes in the news items list.
- Pull subscription list to start a sync session.
- App icon badge with unread items count.
What's New:Version 1.8.10
- The article list now supports thumbnail display!
- The image size and alignment of the article list thumbnails are adjustable.
- Thumbnail retrieval of feed articles has been further improved and extended.
- The number of preview lines and the font size of the article list are now also adjustable.
- New context menu item to copy the URL of the selected article.
- The article viewer supports now an adjustable title font weight and size, plus optional display of the separator line under the title.
- Based on this, the article viewer uses now a more modern bold font as title header. Can be reversed in the Preferences panel.
- When you hover over a link in the article viewer, a status bar line is shown with the target URL.
- Improved support for podcast feeds, with display of audio controls for attached audio files.
- The new Feed Manager let you select the feeds to be presented in Notification Center.
- New context menu items in the sidebar, to copy the feed URL or icon image.
- Support for mouses with dedicated back and forward buttons.
- Improved support for reading 'problematic' JSON and RSS feeds.
- Marking all unread items as read in the Latest news filter will now only affect items within this filter.
- OPML import will now also accept files with a XML extension.
- Improved support for detecting the author of feed items.
- Title: News Explorer 1.8.10
- Developer: Ron Elemans
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12.2 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.33 MB