Agisoft PhotoScan Pro 1.3.2
Agisoft PhotoScan is a stand-alone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data to be used in GIS applications, cultural heritage documentation, and visual effects production as well as for indirect measurements of objects of various scales.
Wisely implemented digital photogrammetry technique enforced with computer vision methods results in smart automated processing system that, on the one hand, can be managed by a new-comer in the field of photogrammetry, yet, on the other hand, has a lot to offer to a specialist who can adjust the workflow to numerous specific tasks and different types of data.
Standard and Professional editions
- Added GPU acceleration for image matching.
- Added High dpi mode settings for modern themes to Preferences dialog.
- Updated Add Folder command to create camera groups for each folder.
- Updated image alignment to orient cameras in negative Z direction for unreferenced chunks.
- Switched to CUDA for NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Added desktop shortcut option and installation folder selection to Windows installers
More Info: http://www.agisoft.com/