Hardware Monitor 5.53
Hardware Monitor is an application to read out all available hardware sensors in Mac computers. The program can display and visualize measured values in a large variety of fashions. It can also store and export readings. The application Temperature Monitor is available for free, but is limited to accessing temperature sensors only.
The application Hardware Monitor is commercial shareware, but can access additional sensors if your computer is equipped with them. This includes the following sensor types:
- Battery sensors on portable computers
- Voltage sensors
- Current (amperage) sensors
- Fan speed sensors
- Sensors for pulse-width controlled fans
- Power and load sensors
What's New:Version 5.53:
- This is a maintenance update to fix minor issues.
- Corrected a problem where history windows could be made smaller than their minimum permitted size.
- Corrected a problem where the application did not automatically activate a license when double-clicking a registration ticket file in the Finder.
- Title: Hardware Monitor 5.53
- Developer: Marcel Bresink
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 12.04 MB