VirtualHostX is the easiest way to host and share multiple websites on your Mac. It's the perfect solution for web designers working on more than one project at a time. With VirtualHostX you can easily create and manage unlimited Apache websites with just a few clicks.
New in version 8.0
- Ready for macOS Mojave
- Dark mode
- Built on-top of the power of Vagrant and VirtualBox.
- Comes with its own self-contained Apache web server.
- No more administrator password prompts.
- Apple's software updates cannot break your settings.
- Automatically refresh your web browser when you make changes to your website.
- Every website is available over HTTP and secure HTTPS.
- Read what our customers are saying about us.
- Read what people are saying on Twitter.
What's New:Version 8.6.0:
- You can now export backups of your websites. Each backup file contains the complete contents of your website's "Local Path" folder as well as a copy of its database(s), if any. You can pass along the backup file to another VHX user (or yourself) and they can import your data into a new or existing website.
- Letting VirtualHostX's web server to run on ports 80/443 is now a permanent setting that lasts across reboots of your Mac. Once enabled, you can disable this setting at any time using the "Virtual Machine" menu.
- Title: VirtualHostX 8.6.0
- Developer: Click On Ideas LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 15.9 MB