Adobe Muse CC 2018 v2018.1
Adobe Muse 2018 enables designers to create websites as easily as creating a layout for print. Design and publish original HTML pages using the latest Web standards, and without writing code. Now in beta, Muse makes it a snap to produce unique, professional-looking websites.
- Plan your project - Easy-to-use sitemaps, master pages, and a host of flexible, site-wide tools make it fast and intuitive to get your site planned out and ready for design.
- Design your pages - Combine imagery, graphics and text with complete control, flexibility and power (almost as if you were using Adobe InDesign).
- Add interactivity - Drag-and-drop fully customizable widgets like navigation menus and slide shows, embed HTML code snippets to include things like Google Maps, enable tool tips, rollovers, and much more.
- Publish your site - Preview your site with Muse to see how it looks and test how it works. Then convert to a live website using Adobe for hosting, or export the HTML for hosting with a provider of your choice.
What's New:Version 2018.1.0:
Copy style attributes between elements
- With Adobe Muse CC 2018.1, you can copy right-click and copy the style attributes of one element and then simply right-click another element and select Paste Attributes. You can also selectively copy and paste attributes as well using this feature.
- This release patches issues reported in the October 2017 release, and other errors that caused the app to crash.
- Title: Adobe Muse CC 2018 v2018.1.0.266
- Developer: Adobe Systems
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K
- Size: 939.07 MB