Hostbuddy is the easiest way to manage and update the /etc/hosts file on your Mac. Add new entries and turn on and off existing ones with one click. It's perfect for switching between staging and production servers or just for testing out your new website before it goes live.
What it Does
- Quickly add host entries without using the command line
- Turn on/off host groups with one click
- Won't overwrite your existing /etc/hosts file
- Compatible with VirtualHostX
- Automatically flushes your DNS cache
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: Hostbuddy 1.0.3
- Developer: Click on Tyler
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 4.88 MB