Rhizomatic Plasmonic 1.2.7
Plasmonic captures the complex acoustic resonances of Physical Modeling, expands on it with more familiar elements of Subtractive Synthesis, and adds a few unique twists.
From plucked strings with an acoustic presence, to vast imaginary soundscapes, to gnarly leads and complex rhythmic textures, Plasmonic will go wherever your imagination takes it.
EXCEPTIONAL FACTORY PRESETS
Plasmonic’s included sounds cover a very wide palette and are designed for maximum playability. All factory presets use all 8 macro controllers to provide easy tweaking and expression; every preset is like an instrument of its own.
DESIGNED FOR MPE
It’s easy to configure Plasmonic to work with your MPE controller! And all of Plasmonic’s factory presets are MPE-ready. MPE Slide and Pressure are an integral part of the modulation framework, and they can control almost any parameter for unlimited expressive control.
Plasmonic makes it easy to modulate almost any parameter with any combination of a wide array of very flexible modulators. The Modulation Assignments Panel is always one click away, and provides precise control over the way each parameter is modulated. Plasmonic’s modulation potential opens new horizons for responsive, expressive sounds with an unprecedented level of sonic detail.
Plasmonic’s effects have as much creative potential as the rest of the instrument. Self-oscillating delay effects range from transparent spaces to chaotic noise-scapes. The unique Sympathetic effect adds harmonic resonances that respond dynamically to audio input. All effect parameters are integrated in the modulation framework, making the effects section an integral and expressive part of the sound.
- 300 MPE-compatible presets (the demo version has 80)
- MTS-ESP support
- Import of scl and tun files
Four Audio Sources
- 2 wavetable oscillators with dynamic wave transformations
- A special impulse generator for making the resonator ring
- A noise generator with its own resonant lowpass filter
Two Interacting Filters
- A self-oscillating resonator provides organic resonance
- A multimode self-oscillating ladder filter: LP, HP, BP, 1, 2 and 4 pole, formants filter and LP+HP in parallel and series
- Each filter can take any combination of audio sources
- Can be configured in series or parallel
Modulation and Expression
- MPE Support, nearly all parameters can be MPE controlled, and all factory presets are fully MPE playable
- Deep and precise Modulation system, nearly all parameters can be controlled by any combintaion of modulators
- Multiple ADSRs and LFOs with unique features
- 8 configurable MIDI Macros
- 3 Pulse modules for triggering modules to create complex rhythmic effects
Unique Delay Effects
- Most delay effects are capable of self-oscillation
- Complex modulation effects
- Sympathetic mode resonates dynamically according to a harmonic grid
- Polyphonic Saturation
- 3-band Parametric EQ
Intuitive Graphic Interface
- Resizable single-panel interface, everything is no more than a click away
- Easy-to-use, setting up complex modulation is fun and intuitive
- Controls are precise, providing coarse and fine with adjustment with one hand
- Title: Rhizomatic Plasmonic 1.2.7
- Developer: Rhizomatic Software Synthesis
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 86.28 MB