Native Instruments Kontakt 7 v7.2.0
For 20 years, KONTAKT has been the backbone of countless film scores and pop hits, as well as thousands of incredible instruments from NI and your favorite NKS developers alike. Now, with a new HiDPI browsing experience, an overhauled Factory Library, new creative effects, and under-the-hood audio improvements, the next evolution is nearly here.
HREE NEW INSTRUMENTS
KONTAKT 6 introduces the KONTAKT Play Series: Sonically rich sample libraries that combine powerful sound design with simple playability. Each offers eight intelligently mapped macro knobs giving you a wide-sweeping, intuitive range of control. They all showcase KONTAKT’s new wavetable module, each offering two blendable sound sources and a unique take on a speciality style.
Iconic 20th century hardware synthesizers captured with an intricate level of detail, and creatively processed with seminal outboard effects. This hybrid analog/digital instrument utilizes blendable sound sources to deliver a modern take on classic electro and synthwave, which have seen a resurgence in recent cinema.
Hybrid organic/electronic instrument that takes myriad acoustic instruments from around the world, and combines it with digital synthesis, organic foley layers, and effects processing. The result fuses traditional and digital, with basses, strings (bowed and plucked), wind instruments, tuned percussion, bells/metals, pads/drones, leads, and textural ambiences.
A contemporary, creative, and ultimately new take on keys and piano sounds. HYBRID KEYS moves away from conventional sampling processes and instead focuses on inventive techniques such as re-amping, creative mic positioning in interesting spaces, and vari-speed experiments with tape.
NEW FEATURES FOR BUILDERS
KONTAKT has long since grown beyond its origins as a software sampler, and now provides a solid foundation for building advanced sample-based instruments. We’ve been supporting this platform, and the people who use it, with continuous updates to KONTAKT 5, and KONTAKT 6 builds on this strategy with some big additions for you builders out there.
- Replika Delay: Based on the dedicated Native Instruments plug-in REPLIKA XT, it offers multiple delay modes, each with a vastly different sound character.
- Room Reverb: A new high-quality algorithmic room reverb that offers options for real time modulation.
- Hall Reverb: Another high-quality algorithmic reverb, tuned for hall sounds.
- Plate Reverb: Emulates a plate reverberator for for classic vintage metallic sounds.
- Cry Wah: Wah-wah effect module, based on the most popular wah pedal of all time.
The latest version of KONTAKT adds wavetable synthesis to the ever expanding KONTAKT toolset. All three of the new Play Series instruments incorporate this new module, and we’re looking forward to hearing what you create with this powerful new building block.
Creator Tools is a standalone application designed to improve the workflows of library builders and instrument creators. It consists of two elements: A Debugger, for identifying and fixing problems in KONTAKT script, and an Instrument Editor, which can load and run Lua scripts to automap samples, duplicate and batch rename groups, and copy settings from one part of an instrument to another.
- New features for instrument builders, performance optimizations and bug fixes.
- ADDED Bus amplifier section now includes phase invert and L/R swap controls
- ADDED Naming voice groups is now possible in Group Editor
- ADDED Stereo Modeller Pan parameter can now be modulated
- ADDED Lo-Fi Color parameter can now be modulated
- ADDED Lowpass and Highpass filters in Solid EQ
- ADDED Repack NKR button in Instrument Options dialog (only shows if the instrument has a resource container assigned)
- ADDED Collection of new wavetables and single cycle waveforms
- IMPROVED Previous and next instrument buttons in Single View are now disabled if only one instrument is loaded
- IMPROVED Output section now correctly recalls effect slot settings saved in output section presets
- IMPROVED Show additional useful info about the instrument in Monitor > Groups and Monitor > Zones panes
- IMPROVED All remaining dropdown menus are replaced with HiDPI menus
- FIXED TMPro Legato behavior was incorrect since Kontakt 7.1.3
- FIXED Kontakt would crash attempting to reveal a sample in the Mapping Editor with no sample selected
- FIXED Bass Pro would always process the signal in stereo even if Mono button was enabled
- FIXED Mismatch in sample rate during sample analysis for AET filter which caused incorrect frequency response for non-44.1k samples
- FIXED In certain cases the performance view would be incorrectly shifted in the rack
- FIXED In certain cases the performance view size would not be updated correctly
- FIXED Slice Trigger group start condition listed available slices in the Trigger Zone menu, instead of Slice Index menu
- FIXED Pitch Bend Down/Up Only mod shaper presets were affecting the tuning even when pitch bend controller was zeroed out
- FIXED Harmonize and Harmonize - Tonal multi scripts produced an extraneous note off event for the original note
- ADDED KSP New source module engine parameters for Keyboard tracking, HQI mode, TMPro Keep Formants and S1200 filter mode
- ADDED KSP Filename of the last loaded MIDI file can be retrieved with mf_get_last_filename()
- ADDED KSP It is now possible to determine if Kontakt is running as a plugin or in standalone with $NI_KONTAKT_IS_STANDALONE
- IMPROVED KSP In certain cases using many ui_panel widgets would lag the whole performance view
- IMPROVED KSP Major performance improvement when setting zone, loop and sample parameters in batch
- IMPROVED KSP Added optional arguments to search() command which allows searching only a specific range of the array instead of the whole array
- FIXED KSP Incorrect script error was raised when load_array, save_array(), load_array_str(), save_array_str() commands were used in the init callback
- REMOVED Pop-out buttons for Mapping/Wave Editors in plugin versions
- Title: Native Instruments Kontakt 7 v7.2.0
- Developer: Native Instruments
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 323.01 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.