Native Instruments Massive X v1.2.0 VST AU Incl Factory Library
The original Massive, having helped define the sound of modern genres such as dubstep and EDM, became synonymous with an exciting, forward-thinking approach to synthesis that unapologetically embraced its digital DNA. Famous for its intuitive interface and sonic potential – from enormous basslines and soaring leads, to evolving ambient textures – it quickly became a staple part of many production toolkits.
Massive X is Native Instruments’ new flagship synth, built by the same team as its predecessor. Based on a state of the art architecture, it delivers pristine sound, and huge creative flexibility for artists and sound designers alike – allowing them to create, modulate, and experiment with sound from a huge range of sources, in any way they like.
What's New:Version 1.2.0:
- MASSIVE X is only available as AAX, AU, VST Plug-ins in this version. MASSIVE X requires an AVX compatible CPU to install and run. The MASSIVE X Factory Library is a separate installation, be sure to install via NATIVE ACCESS.
- ADDED The Lightguide on KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series Keyboards indicates the remote octave of the Performer
- ADDED Dropping presets on the UI saves them in the user folder
- IMPROVED Demo time has been increased from 30 to 60 minutes
- FIXED Stereo Delay with sync no longer causes audio dropouts on selection of another track
- FIXED Vertical Grid in the Tracker editor no longer shows wrong values
- FIXED The Exciter Envelope display curve no longer jitters when "Hold" is set to 0 and "Ratio" is moved
- FIXED The INIT preset is loaded in Pro Tools on initial loading
- FIXED All parts of the application now mark the current preset with an asterisk when edited
- FIXED Freezing and unfreezing of a track now results in the same sound. This occasionally was not the case before
- KNOWN ISSUE FL Studio 20.5 VST: when loading a preset the interface will shrink. Fix: update to Fl Studio 20.6
- KNOWN ISSUE Cubase and Studio One: text input does not work correctly when Massive X is hosted in Komplete Kontrol or Maschine KPI view
- Title: Native Instruments Massive X v1.2.0 VST AU Incl Factory Library
- Developer: Native Instruments
- Compatibility: MASSIVE X requires an AVX-compatible CPU to run
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 923.21 MB