Native Instruments Massive X v1.3.0 (AU/VST) + Factory Library v1.3.0
The original Massive, having helped define the sound of modern genres such as dubstep and EDM, became synonymous with an exciting, forward-thinking approach to synthesis that unapologetically embraced its digital DNA. Famous for its intuitive interface and sonic potential – from enormous basslines and soaring leads, to evolving ambient textures – it quickly became a staple part of many production toolkits.
Massive X is Native Instruments’ new flagship synth, built by the same team as its predecessor. Based on a state of the art architecture, it delivers pristine sound, and huge creative flexibility for artists and sound designers alike – allowing them to create, modulate, and experiment with sound from a huge range of sources, in any way they like.
What's New:Version 1.3.0:
- MASSIVE X is only available as AAX, AU, VST Plug-ins in this version. MASSIVE X requires an AVX compatible CPU to install and run. The MASSIVE X Factory Library is a separate installation, be sure to install via NATIVE ACCESS.
- ADDED Parameter Readouts: Values are now shown below/above the parameters, including macro parameters
- ADDED Custom Noise Samples: External samples in various file formats and sample rates can now be loaded into the Noise section
- ADDED Embedded Noise Samples: Custom noise sample/-s that are saved with the preset are embedded into the preset file
- ADDED Noise One Shot mode: In one shot mode noise samples are only played once. One shot mode can be accessed through the Voice section in the Noise generator drop-down menu
- ADDED Noise Keytracking mode: Added an option to the Noise section to enable keytracking for sample playback
- ADDED 50 new Noise Samples (25 Loops and 25 One Shots)
- FIXED Massive X crashed on instantiating in Logic Pro X 10.5
- FIXED Some 3rd party Massive Presets were instantiating Massive X
- FIXED Massive X was indicating some presets as modified (with asterisk) when no changes were made
- FIXED Colors of Noise & Wavetables headers in the menus in Dark Mode
- KNOWN ISSUE FL Studio 20.5 VST: when loading a preset the interface will shrink. Fix: update to FL Studio 20.6 or higher
- KNOWN ISSUE Cubase and Studio One: text input does not work correctly when Massive X is hosted in Komplete Kontrol or Maschine KPI view
- KNOWN ISSUE When dropping a preset on to the Massive X GUI, the preset will load in all instances of the plugin
- Title: Native Instruments Massive X v1.3.0 (AU/VST) + Factory Library v1.3.0
- Developer: Native Instruments
- Compatibility: MASSIVE X requires an AVX-compatible CPU to run
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 938.72 MB