iCash is a software intended to control your personal finances, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You don't even need to know about accounting or even care about it! Your finances depend largely on good organization that lets you know where your money comes from and to where it goes.
iCash is an easy-to-use, full featured and multi-purpose Personal Finance Manager tool for Macintosh and Windows intended to help you control all kinds of money issues. iCash can serve several small accounting needs for either private users, or clubs, associations, self-employed, small businesses or simply to be used at home, making keeping track of incomes, expenses and Banks transactions a snap. With a few clicks you can begin creating accounts and making transactions in minutes.
- The interface no longer uses a global tab panel but a selector list.
- It is now possible to query transactions for a given account either as origin or target.
- SQL engine has been updated in order to enhance stability, speed, and file security, along with macOS Catalina support.
- It is now possible to rate and review the application.
- Fix: Expenses no longer added twice to the total when a credit payment is involved in the Overview panel.
- Fix: The currency list selector now shows the full list again.
- Fix: The Merge Accounts window now loads the accounts again.
- Fix: Crash on exiting iCash.
- Title: iCash 7.8.4
- Developer: Maxprog
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial (block outbound connections)
- Size: 68.57 MB