iCash is a software intended to control your personal finances, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You don't even need to know about accounting or even care about it! Your finances depend largely on good organization that lets you know where your money comes from and to where it goes.
iCash is an easy-to-use, full featured and multi-purpose Personal Finance Manager tool for Macintosh and Windows intended to help you control all kinds of money issues. iCash can serve several small accounting needs for either private users, or clubs, associations, self-employed, small businesses or simply to be used at home, making keeping track of incomes, expenses and Banks transactions a snap. With a few clicks you can begin creating accounts and making transactions in minutes.
What's New:Version 7.6:
- It is now possible to display the '+' sign on all positive amounts, new preference setting.
- The application now asks user for creating new accounts when entering transactions.
- 'About app' window last line has a hidden contextual menu with info, registration, unregistration and setting reset options.
- The Bank Statement import preview now identifies with a red background the entries with default values (not processed by a rule).
- When browsing thru the Bank Statement import file records, matching rule gets selected automatically in the rule list (if any).
- The Bank Statement import data column viewer now displays tooltips so we can see all the text.
- Transaction entry debit account pull-down list order has been restored, bank is again listed first.
- The Bank Statement import preview now uses better coloring for the transaction amounts.
- The Bank Statement rule editor now capitalizes the comment part according to capitalization settings.
- Duplicate/Transfer window crash on Windows.
- Add Now window crash on Windows (when called from scheduler).
- Hi-DPI picture issue on Windows.
- Red color for scheduled transactions has been restored in the Account Statement report.
- Bank Statement import issue with rules when comment includes given characters like comma, colon, semicolon, pipeline, etc.
- The Bank statement import uppercase option now only affects first character, others are lowercased.
- Title: iCash 7.6
- Developer: Maxprog
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 33.26 MB