iCash is a software intended to control your personal finances, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You don't even need to know about accounting or even care about it! Your finances depend largely on good organization that lets you know where your money comes from and to where it goes.
iCash is an easy-to-use, full featured and multi-purpose Personal Finance Manager tool for Macintosh and Windows intended to help you control all kinds of money issues. iCash can serve several small accounting needs for either private users, or clubs, associations, self-employed, small businesses or simply to be used at home, making keeping track of incomes, expenses and Banks transactions a snap. With a few clicks you can begin creating accounts and making transactions in minutes.
What's New:Version 7.6.5:
- Queries and auto-complete functions are no longer case-sensitive.
- Chart panel now displays all accounts or payees of selected type if no category has been selected.
- Chart panel now displays the payees in the payee pull-down menu.
- Double-clicking on the 'Overview' panel payee list now opens the selected payee.
- The application no longer crashes when closing.
- The application no longer crashes when adding an attachment to a transaction.
- The buttons and menus when viewing payees in main panel have been all verified.
- Title: iCash 7.6.5
- Developer: Maxprog
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 56.23 MB