HueShifter is an amazing new application for doing color transposition or "color shifting" within images.
Unlike other graphics applications, HueShifter works in perceptually uniform colorspaces (Lab and Luv) while letting you select and manipulate colors using dimensions that you're familiar with - hue, saturation and lightness. This allows you to make changes that are imperceptible and that look completely natural, changes that don't have halos and fringe effects around the affected colors.
- Change product colors without needing to re-photograph the product
- Make numerous product shots by only shooting one color and using HueShifter to produce the other versions
- Re-color logos or artwork
- Re-color web or ui elements to make them uniform and the exact same hue
- And do it without degrading the image like HSL/HSB/HSV modes can
Saturate, desaturate, lighten and darken colors
- Neutralize slight color casts in white or gray backgrounds
- Highlight subjects of interest by desaturating other colors
- Fixed a minor math mistake in the mask brush when shift-clicking to draw a line on images with high dpi resolutions that resulted in a dashed line
- Misc mask brush improvements