Drop - Color Picker 1.6.4
Drop is a delightful little color picker for developers and designers.
Pick a color and it will be copied in your preferred format. It's that easy.
Picking a one pixel border? No worries! You can freely zoom the picker in and out with your scroll wheel or trackpad.
Most color pickers (including Apple's) don't pick the exact color value because of reasons that we have to understand but you don't. Drop lets you pick the exact color by switching the color profile associated with the app you are picking from.
For all those fans of the dark side, we got you covered.
That's right, get quick access to all your colors right from your fancy new Touch Bar. It's the most convenient way to have quick access to your colors. Ever.
Just the formats you use
Quickly switch between the common formats you are actually going to need your colors copied into: HEX, RGB, Swift UIColor, Swift NSColor, Objective-C UIColor, and Objective-C NSColor.
Save colors for later in your color palette.
This app was built with more TLC than you can even imagine. It's those little details that make all the difference.
What's New:Version 1.6.4
- Fixed a bug that caused the color fields to not update simultaneously.
- Fixed a bug that caused tabbing issues.
- Fixed a few bugs that allowed unwanted characters to be entered into fields.
- Support for macOS Big Sur
- Support for M1 Macs
- Updated dock icon
- Updated menu bar icon
- Fixed tabbing within RGB fields
- Title: Drop - Color Picker 1.6.4
- Developer: Tapity, Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.49 MB