Pikka - Color Picker 2.2.1
Pikka - Color Picker is a easy to use color picker for Cocoa developers and designers, that works well with multiple screens.
With Color Picker you can pick the exact color from everywhere on your screen using the magnifier and it will be copied to clipboard in preferred format immediately. You can copy the code with a single click from menubar or using color library.
Pikka has now become even better:
- With the new Menubar option, you can quickly access your recently copied color.
- The magnifier tool is instantly displaying a preview of the color (RGB).
Library - Color Folders
Pikka - Color Picker gives you an opportunity to share colors between different folders and organize color palettes. Drag & Drop colors between folders. Copy color from library with double click. Create your profile and keep all your color schemes well organized with name and tags.
Color Picker And Palette generator
The super fast color schemes generator! Create, save and share perfect palettes in seconds!
Generate color shades for picked color with one click.
Adjust and refine
Customize your colors precisely by adjusting temperature, hue, saturation, brightness and more...
More than 15 color formats are provided.. Pick color and paste picked color directly into environment you use. Choose from: HEX, RGB, Swift UIColor, Swift NSColor, Objective-C UIColor, Obecjtive-C NSColor, Android XML, Android (A)RGB and many more.
Rename picked colors with ease.
What's New:Version 2.2.1
- Pick multiple colors sequentially. To do that, press and hold Shift Key on your keyboard, while picking a color. When you are done picking, press the Esc Key. You can see the selected colors immediately in the magnifier.
- Title: Pikka - Color Picker 2.2.1
- Developer: Ruslan Sayfutdinov
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 14.14 MB
- View in Mac App Store
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.