RazorSQL allows you to query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases from one database tool. With RazorSQL, a SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration.
The SQL programming editor has syntax highlighting for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, and Java, automatic function/method lookup, automatic column lookup, key ahead, built-in and customizable templates, multi-tabular display of query results, query logging, and many other features including a tool to call stored procedures and a tool to compare table and/or query data.
RazorSQL has been tested with virtually all popular databases, and includes built in driver support for Cassandra, DB2, Derby, DynamoDB, Firebird, FrontBase, Hive, HSQLDB, Informix, MongoDB, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Salesforce, SimpleDB, SQLite, SQL Azure, SQL Anywhere, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata, and others.
What's New:Version 8.2.3:
- Microsoft Access: Added the ability to create a new MS Access database using the Create New Database option when adding a new MS Access connection
- MongoDB: Decimal values bigger than a certain value are no longer returned in scientific notation
- Last record missing from edit table tool if user filters query results and then launches Edit Table Tool on query results
- Right-click menu not working on editor tabs
- Title: RazorSQL 8.2.4
- Developer: Richardson Software, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 76.55 MB