Leech gives you complete control over your downloads and full browser integration. You can queue, pause and resume downloads, download from password-protected servers and store your passwords in your system-wide, secure keychain. And you won't have to worry about downloads that were disrupted by a crashing browser ever again.
- Leech can now extract and download URLs from a local text file. (Heads-up: This only works if your text file has a *.txt filename extension.)
- The "Advanced" preferences now let you specify a custom user agent.
- Also in the "Advanced" preferences, you can now configure Leech to launch automatically on login. (This goes great with Leech's menu bar mode.)
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Improved AppleScript support.
- Fixed an issue with downloading to a non-boot volume.
- Title: Leech 3.10
- Developer: Many Tricks
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Special K
- Size: 5.31 MB