Progressive Downloader 2.6
Progressive Downloader is a powerful and flexible download manager.
- HTTP(S), FTP, FTPS and SFTP(SSH) protocols support.
- Auto-resume downloads. Any interrupted download will be automatically resumed when your system wakes up or the application relaunches.
- Multi-thread downloads. Application downloads different parts of the file at the same time to make the downloading process faster.
- Queue manager. Control the order of your downloads by changing download priority.
- Mirror search. Automatic search for different locations of the same file to take the fastest one.
- Smart drag and drop. Drag and drop a part of text with hyperlinks on the application badge to download them. You can also do a similar operation with any text or html file.
- FTP, FTPS and SFTP browser. Browse and download files with double click or using drag and drop.
- A fix for an issue when application freezes with multiple concurrent downloads.
- A fix for an issue when application crashes with a number of new task windows.
- A fix for an issue when task never finished using a big amount of threads.
- A fix for an issue when user is asked for password though there's one saved in the storage.
- Automatic shutdown/sleep has been removed. If you still need the feature please contact me for a solution.