Progressive Downloader 3.5
Progressive Downloader is a powerful and flexible download manager.
- HTTP(S), FTP, FTPS and SFTP(SSH) protocols support.
- Auto-resume downloads. Any interrupted download will be automatically resumed when your system wakes up or the application relaunches.
- Multi-thread downloads. Application downloads different parts of the file at the same time to make the downloading process faster.
- Queue manager. Control the order of your downloads by changing download priority.
- Mirror search. Automatic search for different locations of the same file to take the fastest one.
- Smart drag and drop. Drag and drop a part of text with hyperlinks on the application badge to download them. You can also do a similar operation with any text or html file.
- FTP, FTPS and SFTP browser. Browse and download files with double click or using drag and drop
What's New:Version 3.4:
- A fix for an issue when FTP and SFTP resources were inaccessible on 10.10.
- Lots of bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Title: Progressive Downloader 3.5
- Developer: Maxim Trushinl
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Size: 12.28 MB