Zellige - Polygon Mosaic Design 2.8
With this app you will be able to create new mosaic designs and learn from traditional geometric examples.
Traditional Zellige mosaic designs are still created by cutting glazed ceramic tiles with a sharp hammer to shape and size.
Now you can create your own Zellige patterns from way over 1000 different shapes.
The shapes are carefully selected to recreate traditional moroccan patterns and to invent new combinations.
Create variations of your designs, by choosing new colors.
- An ornament is created by joining multiple shapes edge to edge.
- The shapes differ in their number of edges, their side lengths and in their angles.
- No compass and ruler is needed using this software.
- And your design will be precise with high accuracy.
- Shapes can be grouped, copied and pasted.
- Copying shapes does not reduce accuracy.
The Zellige App Includes full support for features like Dark Mode, Quick Look, Touch Bar, Full-Screen, Tabs, Autosave and Version Browsing.
You can export your compositions as SVG vector file, or as PNG and JPG raster file.
New: Export as 3D file: COLLADA DAE, Wavefront OBJ, Stereolithography STL and SceneKit SCN file.
The Zellige App comes with many example files to make it easy to get started.
- The Zellige app now supports both Apple Silicon and Intel processors.
- Minor adaptions for the new macOS Big Sur.
- New thumbnail and preview plugins for zellige files.
- More shapes and example designs have been added.
- Title: Zellige - Polygon Mosaic Design 2.8
- Developer: Stefan Hintz
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English, German, Spanish
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.62 MB