Shapes is a simple, elegant diagramming app for OS X. Shapes gives you all of the most important features you need in a diagramming tool without all the extra cruft, and without breaking the bank!
Shapes is great for programmers and Web designers looking for a simple tool for quickly designing charts, laying out wireframes, or visualizing model relationships.
Shapes lets you get to work quickly by giving you just the basic tools you need in a slick, single-window, thoroughly Mac-native UI. Bonus: Shapes also offers full-screen mode. Woo!
What's New:Version 4.9:
- New: Resolution Control - Edit the DPI of any document in the "Edit Canvas Size" sheet.
- New: Export Selection - Main Menu > File > Export Selection…
- New: 10% Zoom Scale option.
- Fix: Improved canvas rendering performance.
- Title: Shapes 4.9
- Developer: Todd Ditchendorf
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.55 MB