VMware Fusion Pro 13.0.2 (Build 21581413)
VMware Fusion gives Mac users the power to run Windows on Mac along with hundreds of other operating systems side by side with Mac applications, without rebooting. Fusion is simple enough for home users and powerful enough for IT professionals, developers and businesses.
Run Nearly Any Operating System on a Mac
Running Windows on Mac is only the beginning. VMware Fusion lets you choose from hundreds of supported operating systems, from lesser-known Linux distributions to the latest Windows 10 release.
Connect to VMware vSphere
Securely connect with vSphere, ESXi and Workstation servers to launch, control and manage both virtual machines (VMs) and physical hosts. Thanks to the common VMware platform, VMs can be easily transferred from the vSphere data center to the Mac desktop and then run in Fusion.
Develop and Test for Any Platform
Fusion makes it simple to test nearly any OS and app on a Mac. Build and test apps in a sandbox while securely sharing local source files and folders. Fusion Pro now includes a RESTful API to integrate with modern development tools like Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, Chef, and others to fit the power of VMware into today’s Agile and DevOps-oriented production pipelines.
Design and Demo Complex Solutions
With the ability to run an entire virtual cloud stack on a single Mac, solution architects can demonstrate their entire software solution in real time, with safe rollback points to return to known configurations. Fully express the story of your software journey by running all of its components on a single notebook to show the wor
- New Guest Operating System Support
- Microsoft Windows 11
- Microsoft Windows Server 2022
- RHEL 9
- Debian 11.x
- Ubuntu 22.04
- Support for Apple Silicon Mac
- Fusion now supports running Arm virtual machines on Apple Silicon Macs
- Universal Package for x86 and Apple Silicon
- A single universal package (.dmg) is provided for both Intel and Apple Silicon Macs.
- New Virtual Trusted Platform Module 2.0
- Fusion now offers a virtual Trusted Platform Module (version 2.0) device to support Windows 11 and other operating systems that require a TPM.
- New Full or Fast Encryption features
- You can now choose between security (Full) and performance (Fast) options for encryption.
- Improved Graphics Support: OpenGL 4.3
- Fusion now supports OpenGL 4.3 for Windows and Linux on Intel Macs as well as in Linux arm64 virtual machines on Apple Silicon Macs.
- Support for WDDM 1.2
- Fusion now supports WDDM (Windows Display Driver Model) version 1.2 for virtual machines.
- Support for vSphere 8 and ESXi 8. In addition to standard power operations for ESXi hosts, Fusion 13 also supports:
- Connect to ESXi 8 Hosts or vCenter Server 8
- Upload or Download VMs between ESXi and Fusion (Intel Macs only at this time)
- Create a new VM on a remote server from the local desktop
- Title: VMware Fusion Pro 13.0.2 (Build 21581413)
- Developer: VMware, Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 12.0 or later, Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 670.18 MB