Xcode includes everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Xcode provides developers a unified workflow for user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging. The Xcode IDE combined with the Cocoa frameworks and Swift programming language make developing apps easier and more fun than ever before. Xcode includes the Xcode IDE, Swift and Objective-C compilers, Instruments analysis tool, simulators, the latest SDKs, and hundreds of powerful features.
Xcode 7 includes Swift 2 and SDKs for iOS 9, watchOS 2, and OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
- iOS and OS X playgrounds in Xcode are interactive and respond to user-generated events such as button clicks and iOS gestures
- Code completion offers more intelligent suggestions, including options based on the first letters of words within the API
- Devices window supports switching between multiple Apple Watch devices paired to a single iPhone
- Debugger automatically imports the frameworks needed when evaluating both Swift and Objective-C expressions
- View debugging adds additional inspector information, context menus, and Assistant editor options
- Static analyzer identifies more potential issues related to nullability and Objective-C generics
- Title: Xcode 7.3
- Developer: © Apple Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Size: 4.84 GB