iSwift is the easiest way to convert your Objective-C code to Swift.
- Ultra fast: Automatic as-you-type conversion, so that you don't lose even a single second. Yep, instantly.
- Drag-and-drop: Drop your Objective-C source onto the app icon, import the file and have it instantly converted. Yep, just like that.
- Smart: Syntax highlighting, autocompletion, live syntax checking and error reporting, and lots of advanced editing options. (Powered by Peppermint)
- Friendly UI: A neat editor, your sources side-by-side and all that packed in a beautiful easy-to-use User interface. What more can you need?
- Sophisticated: iSwift tries to recognize, parse and convert all Objective-C code (2.0 too!) to valid Swift code.
- Includes Objective-C to Swift plugin for Xcode
What's New:Version 4.0 (2848):
- Added support for Swift 4
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
- Title: iSwift 4.0
- Developer: InSili.co
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.91 MB