Audio Imperia Nucleus KONTAKT
Nucleus is an orchestral software instrument made for Kontakt Player, that is both compact and versatile. An uncompromising symphonic essentials library designed to bring cinematic sound quality and an easy-to-use and complete creative toolset within anybody’s reach.
- Crisp & smooth cinematic orchestral sound.
- Two highly versatile microphone mixes: Classic & Modern.
- Soloists, Individual Instrument Sections, Pre-Orchestrated Ensembles, and Full Ensembles.
- Realistic legato patches.
- Small footprint and low resource consumption.
- Made for the free Kontakt Player, Version 6.1.1 or higher.
- NKS compatible.
Nucleus consists of carefully selected essentials from our flagship products (Jaeger, Cerberus, and Talos Vol.2), as well as an impressive amount of new material:
- Soloists: Violin, Cello, Trumpet, French Horn, Flute, and Oboe.
- Choir: Sopranos, Altos, Tenors, and Basses.
- Woodwinds: Flutes, Oboes, Clarinets, and Bassoons.
- Tonal Percussion: Timpani, Marimba, Xylophone, and Glockenspiel.
- Additional Pizzicato articulation for Strings.
- Sound Design: Drones and Pads.
- Title: Audio Imperia Nucleus KONTAKT
- Developer: Audio Imperia
- Compatibility: KONTAKT 6.1.1 +
- Language: English
- Size: 20.42 GB