Red Room Audio Saga Acoustic Trailer Percussion v1.1 KONTAKT
Saga – Acoustic Trailer Percussion is an extensive collection of thunderous drums, dynamic metals and other real-world acoustic percussion instruments focused on providing impact and scale to cinematic and trailer music.
SATP features a broad range of deeply sampled instruments and articulations recorded on a scoring stage, including orchestral and world drum ensembles, world drum soloists, cymbals and gongs, oil drums, anvils and a plethora of large metal slams and crashes. Also included are field recordings of giant silos, metal doors, machinery, tools and various small metals. There are over 110 instruments in total and the easy-to-use Kontakt GUI offers plenty of performance and sound shaping options that allow you to customize Saga to suit your compositions.
- Orchestral & world drum ensembles
- Cymbals & gongs
- Oil Drums
- World solo drums
- Anvils & destroyed metals
- Field recordings (simulated battle gear, tools, machinery, metal doors, tanks, giant silos)
- Up to 7 dynamic layers and 10 round robin
- Recorded in a fairly dry hall with 2 microphone positions
- Multiple articulations (rolls, rims, edges, various sticks & mallets)
- Powerful 4-slot FX rack featuring 12 FX
- Simple, easy to use GUI
- 4 GB of content / 11,346 samples (24 bit/44.1 kHz NCW)
- Works only with the FULL version of Kontakt, NOT the free Kontakt Player.
- Title: Red Room Audio Saga Acoustic Trailer Percussion v1.1 KONTAKT
- Developer: Red Room Audio
- Compatibility: KONTAKT 5.6.8+
- Language: English
- Size: 3.98 GB