Boxshot Ultimate 4.12
Realistic 3D Mockups Made Easy. Boxshot features 50+ customizable shapes and renders them so realistically that customers may think they are seeing a photo of the actual product. Boxshot features a large selection of customizable shapes: software boxes; hardbound and paperback books; magazines; CD, DVD, and Blu-ray boxes; cards, cans, mugs; bags; and much more. Almost all the shapes are customizable so you can adjust them for your design.
50+ customizable shapes
Boxshot features a large selection of customizable shapes: software boxes; hardbound and paperback books; magazines; CD, DVD, and Blu-ray boxes; cards, cans, mugs; bags; and much more. Almost all the shapes are customizable so you can adjust them for your design. If you need more shapes, just load them! Boxshot supports loading FBX, 3DS, and Collada (DAE) files to use in scenes. Boxshot can resize shapes according to your graphics. You don't need to adjust your images for our shapes—Boxshot adjusts the shapes for you!
Choose from more than 50 customizable shapes to build your scene. Boxes, books, mugs, CDs, DVDs, cans and much more.
The built-in raytracing engine makes your renderings look so unbelievably realistic, your customers may think that it's a photo.
Our advanced lighting system, based on a raytracing renderer, creates realistic soft shadows and amazing light effects.
More than 20 parameters at your fingertips, so you can create exactly what you need. Or choose a material from the built-in library.
The user interface helps you to concentrate on the creative side of your work. You will feel at home within minutes.
Use your mouse to move, rotate and scale objects in the scene. Drag and drop shapes, materials and images. Boxshot is as intuitive as possible.
Our camera manipulation tools guarantee that you will never get lost in the scene and can always render exactly what you need.
Post your rendering online? Check. Export to a popular 3D format for additional processing? Check. 3D PDF for customers? Yep, one more check.
You can adjust most of the shapes to fit your graphics and your project. Control everything with intuitive sliders, or let Boxshot do the job for you.
Save cool camera positions and views to use again later. Snapshots help frame the scene the way you want people to see it.
- Multiple Sides Batch Rendering- It's like a single-side batch rendering, but you can now choose as many sides as you need; we made a separate menu item for it, as it is slightly more complex compared to the old one, but I hope you will find your way through all the settings
- Oscillation Animation - That's another animation we added in this release; you define the oscillation speed, amplitude and phase along two axis and Boxshot makes a perfect camera loop, showing your scene better
- Snapshots Improvements - We've added an option that lets you update snapshots with current scene parameters; just right click a snapshot to see it in the context menu
- New 'Label' Shape - This one is interesting; its like a bended image shape, but instead of bending level you define the surface diameter and both dimensions and Boxshot does the rest
- New 'Pill' Shape - That's the "old new" shape; just a pill from the pharma blister pack shape we added earlier
- Reflection-related issue for scaled shapes is fixed
- Overriden object-level UV mapping is now loaded well
- Pharma bottle got better detalisation
- Shadow is fixed on transparent background in raytracing preview
- Collada import improved
- Some USB shapes and tea mug have been improved for better reflections
- Put to the floor command is now available in scripting
- Project loading fixed, so incorrect parameters don't affect it
- Title: Boxshot Ultimate 4.12
- Developer: appsforlife
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 90.92 MB