Cut Out Shapes: Erase Elements 8.1.2
Cut Out Shapes is a new SIMPLE tool that helps you DELETE BACKGROUND in your pics.
Your PHOTO EDITING with the ERASER application Cut Out Shapes is:
- Click the Folder icon in order to upload a photo;
- Use the 1st scale to choose the brush size;
- Use the 2nd scale to edit the transparency (partial/total removal);
- Click Eraser icon and paint the area/shape you want to delete;
- Use the Eraser With Clock icon and paint the zone of deleted background, if you want to restore its initial look;
- Click the Diskette symbol to save the result.
What's New:Version 3.2.0
- Thank you for using the app! We fixed bugs and made some improvements to enhance your experience with the application.
- Title: Cut Out Shapes: Erase Elements 8.1.2
- Developer: Photo And Video Labs OOO
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 23.05 MB