1Password is a password manager that uniquely brings you both security and convenience. It is the only program that provides anti-phishing protection and goes beyond password management by adding Web form filling and automatic strong password generation. Your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept secure using strong encryption.
1Password fully supports major Web browsers, including Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. All browser extensions share the same encrypted data which means you never need to manually copy your passwords between browsers or from the password manager to a browser ever again!
1Password has received numerous awards, including 5 mice from Macworld magazine, MacLife Editors pick, and was the Pick of Week on MacBreak Weekly by both Leo Laporte and Merlin Mann.
1Password is also available for and syncs with Windows, iOS, and Android.
What's New:Version 7.7:
- Use the new inline menu in Safari when filling in logins, credit cards and forms.
- Privacy.com integration is now available in Safari.
- Unlock 1Password using your Apple Watch on Macs with a Secure Enclave.
- The item detail has been redesigned from the ground up.
- New app icon for Big Sur.
- Added support for administrators to enforce Mobile Device Management settings for many of the options in Security Preferences.
- Adds Notion to the 1Password mini url to app mapping.
- The Safari inline menu uses Apple's password manager resources when suggesting passwords that will meet site specific requirements.
- Title: 1Password 7.7
- Developer: AgileBits Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 62.59 MB