KeePassXC is a community fork of KeePassX, a native cross-platform port of KeePass Password Safe, with the goal of extending and improving it with new features and bugfixes to provide a feature-rich, fully cross-platform, and modern open-source password manager.
- Encrypted - The complete database is always encrypted with the industry-standard AES (alias Rijndael) encryption algorithm using a 256 bit key. KeePassXC uses a database format that is compatible with KeePass Password Safe. Your wallet works offline and requires no Internet connection.
- Cross-Platform - KeePassXC is a community fork of KeePassX, the cross-platform port of KeePass for Windows. Every feature works cross-platform and was thoroughly tested on multiple systems to provide users with the same look and feel on every supported operating system. This includes the beloved Auto-Type feature.
- Open Source - The full source code is published under the terms of the GNU General Public License. We see open source as a vital prerequisite for any security-critical software product. For that reason, KeePassXC is and always will be free as in freedom (and in beer). Contributions by everyone are welcome!
What's New:Version 2.6.6:
- Fix focusing search when pressing hotkey [#6603]
- Trim whitespace from TOTP key input prior to processing [#6604]
- Fix building on macOS [#6598]
- Resolve compiler warnings for unused return values [#6607]
- Title: KeePassXC 2.6.6
- Developer: KeePassXC Team
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
- Language: Multilingual
- Includes: Free
- Size: 59.3 MB