KeePassXC is a community fork of KeePassX, a native cross-platform port of KeePass Password Safe, with the goal of extending and improving it with new features and bugfixes to provide a feature-rich, fully cross-platform, and modern open-source password manager.
- Encrypted - The complete database is always encrypted with the industry-standard AES (alias Rijndael) encryption algorithm using a 256 bit key. KeePassXC uses a database format that is compatible with KeePass Password Safe. Your wallet works offline and requires no Internet connection.
- Cross-Platform - KeePassXC is a community fork of KeePassX, the cross-platform port of KeePass for Windows. Every feature works cross-platform and was thoroughly tested on multiple systems to provide users with the same look and feel on every supported operating system. This includes the beloved Auto-Type feature.
- Open Source - The full source code is published under the terms of the GNU General Public License. We see open source as a vital prerequisite for any security-critical software product. For that reason, KeePassXC is and always will be free as in freedom (and in beer). Contributions by everyone are welcome!
- Significant improvement to visual when drag/drop entries [#9698]
- Automatically prompt for Quick Unlock when showing unlock dialog [#9697]
- Improve colorful lock icon and fix file MIME icon on KDE [#9632]
- Ability to search by entry UUID [#9571]
- Add challenge-response support for NitroKey 3 [#9631]
- Auto-Type: Disable entry level Auto-Type when disabled at group/entry [#9672]
- Browser: Show warning when adding duplicate URL's to entry [#9588][#9635]
- Browser: Improve error message when proxy cannot be found [#9385]
- Fix crash on exit on macOS [#9620]
- Fix crash on search if entry doesn't have a group [#9633]
- Fix several issues with Quick Unlock [#9697]
- Enable save button when not auto-saving non-data changes [#9634]
- Several UI/UX fixes [#9647]
- Move toolbar back to top of window when disabling movement [#9699]
- Browser: Fix handling of expired credentials [#9595]
- Windows: Prevent white flicker when launching application [#9637]
- Linux: Fix warning message about allow screencapture [#9638]
- FdoSecrets: Fix access confirmation dialog showing even when disabled [#9690]
- Title: KeePassXC 2.7.6
- Developer: KeePassXC Team
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: Multilingual
- Includes: Free
- Size: 71.43 MB