Enpass Password Manager 5.5.5
Enpass is a password manager for those who are fed up with:
- remembering all life-important credentials and passwords?
- forgetting ATM pins or ID numbers at hour of need?
- using costly and complex password management tools?
- Also stop compromising with your data security by either saving them in unsecured text/excel files or using the same password for every login. Using Enpass will solve all these problems.
- Military-Grade Encryption - Enpass uses AES-256 encryption to ensure highest level of security; all protection mechanism is done locally (offline) at your device
- Cross-Platform Availability - Native application for all major desktop and smartphone platforms
- No Online Sign-Up Required - Instead of our servers, your data is secured in your device
- Cloud Sync - Changes are automatically reflected across your other devices through Dropbox and iCloud very securely
- Import From Other Formats - Desktop version lets you import your data from Datavault, Keeper, 1Password, LastPass, RoboForm, Keepass, KeepassX, Password safe, eWallet, SPB Wallet, Moxier, SplashID, SafeWallet, Handy Safe, OneSafe, Password Keeper, and custom CSV
- Secures Everything - Vast range of selected templates to store every kind of information
- Strong-password generator
- Auto-Clear Clipboard - Clears clip board automatically (optional)
- Fully customizable
- Folder support
- Native and fast
- Dear Enpass+Firefox users! This update is for you, fixing the issue of connection establishment between Firefox extension and Enpass app, which has just emerged after Mozilla has changed the signing certificate of Firefox browser making it sound as alien for Enpass, leading to connection error.