Brave Browser 18.104.22.168
Brave automatically blocks ads and trackers, making it faster and safer than your current browser. Soon, micropayments and better ads will give users and publishers a better deal. Up to a whopping 60% of page-load time is caused by the underlying ad technology that loads into various places each time you hit a page on your favorite news site. And 20% of this is time spent on loading things that are trying to learn more about you.
- Browse Faster - Brave blocks trackers and intrusive ads that can slow you down on the web.
- Browse Safer - Brave keeps you and your information safer, effectively shielding you from 3rd party tracking and malvertisement.
- Browse Better - With Brave, you can choose whether to see ads that respect your privacy or pay sites directly. Either way, you can feel good about helping fund content creators.
- Brave blocks harmful advertising - There's a new ad game in town. It's called "Malvertising". The latest display ad technology can install malware on your laptop without your knowledge. But not with Brave watching your back.
- Brave redirects sites to HTTPS - We've integrated HTTPS Everywhere into every Brave browser to make sure you are always moving your bits across the safest possible pipe.
- Brave blocks tracking pixels and tracking cookies - Do you ever get that feeling that someone is watching you when you see an ad for something you bought a few days ago? We make sure you aren't being tracked while you shop online and browse your favorite sites.
What's New:Release Notes v1.0.1
- Upgraded Chromium to 78.0.3904.108.
- Added Brave Rewards widget to the New Tab Page.
- Added notarization support for macOS Catalina.
- Added link to access https://brave.com/latest from brave://settings/help.
- Updated buttons throughout Brave to match product branding.
- Updated subheading text on wallet verification modal window.
- Improved general performance by not loading the rewards extension until it’s used.
- Improved general performance by not loading WebTorrent component until first launch.
- Removed the extraneous zero on the New Tab Page.
- Fixed auto-contribution still occurring when auto-contribution is disabled within brave://rewards.
- Fixed ad notifications not being displayed on macOS Catalina.
- Fixed ad notifications not being displayed in certain cases.
- Fixed notifications in rewards panel not being dismissible in certain instances.
- Fixed incorrect spacing around inline Twitter tip button.
- Fixed cookies not being imported from Chrome.
- Fixed cookie mismatch when importing https://www.google.com cookies from other browsers.
- Fixed WebTorrent crash in certain cases.
- Fixed the “Clear cookies and site data when you quit Brave” toggle under brave://settings/content/cookies reverting to default state after closing the tab.
- Fixed tab context menus using incorrect Russian translation.
- Title: Brave Browser 22.214.171.124
- Developer: Brave Software Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: Free
- Size: 98.99 MB