Usher 2.0 Beta 4556
Usher 2.0 is the ultimate tool for managing and watching your collection of videos. View your library in four view modes; watch movies in three ways. You can even use your Apple hardware remote to control playback and choose movies.
Tags and properties let you add metadata, and you can even download cast, director, etc. directly from Amazon.
What's New:Usher 2.0 Beta 4546
- Added a new preview layout option, Mosaic. This is similar to Waterfall inasmuch as it tries to make the most of the available screen area without cropping previews. Unlike Waterfall, however, there are easily distinguishable rows.
- Smart playlists can now be duplicated via File menu or context menu.
- You can now click inside the playback area to play/pause, go to the previous file, or go to the next file, depending on mouse location.
- Usher is now less of a RAM hog while analyzing newly added files.
- Improved search result sorting.
- Improved Quick Look keyboard navigation.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect preview images were generated for some files, such as certain kinds of PDF.
- Fixed a bug where it was sometimes impossible to scroll all the way down to the last row of thumbnails.
- The main window now has a background processing progress bar again.
- Changed the rating key combos to option-command-number, because the old shift-command-number combos clashed with macOS's standard screenshot key combos.
- Mouse activity now only fades in hovering playback controls if the playback window has keyboard focus.
- Playing a movie that's stopped at its end now plays it from the start again.
- Updated Usher Help. Help is still a work in progress, which means you'll encounter placeholders and meta comments. Nevertheless, we'd be grateful if you took a look at the new Help — it's a chance to peek behind the curtain. Then if you have any comments on Usher Help's general structure and the way we present the information, please do let us know!
- Title: Usher 2.0 Beta 4556
- Developer: Many Tricks
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 14.58 MB