Usher 2.0 (4545)
Usher 2.0 is the ultimate tool for managing and watching your collection of videos. View your library in four view modes; watch movies in three ways. You can even use your Apple hardware remote to control playback and choose movies.
Tags and properties let you add metadata, and you can even download cast, director, etc. directly from Amazon.
What's New:Usher 2.0 Beta 4545
- When generating poster images for newly added files, Usher now tries to distinguish between (QuickLook-based) covers and actual previews.
- When using macOS in light mode, you can now have the main window's thumbnail area use a light theme as well (Appearance preferences).
- The "Open With" submenu can now be filtered by holding the control key.
- Fully removing a property in the metadata editor now also disables embedded metadata importing for that property. Conversely, explicitly adding a property will enable (or, if previously disabled, re-enable) metadata importing for it, if available.
- You can now long- or right-click the metadata editor's "+" button to explicitly add properties that may be available for embedded metadata importing.
- Modernized the main window's layout on macOS 10.14 and up. The cool kids don't do titlebars anymore.
- Improved thumbnail scrolling performance and overall responsiveness.
- Fixed a subdivision bug that could result in duplicates when applying a minority threshold.
- Fixed a thumbnail layout bug that resulted in nonsensical thumbnail aspect ratios when scaling up automatically was enabled.
- Imported embedded tags and property values now stay deleted after deleting them via the metadata editor. To reinstate any available embedded values, use a "+" cell's "Import" submenu.
- The playback view now returns to the last user-set width when possible. Typical use case: a portrait-oriented file forcing a smaller width, which, up until now, would have altered the preferred window width permanently.
- Usher is now better at guessing the names of Photos.app files.
- Title: Usher 2.0 (4545)
- Developer: Many Tricks
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.84 MB