Usher (was yFlicks) is the ultimate tool for managing and watching your collection of videos. View your library in four view modes; watch movies in three ways. You can even use your Apple hardware remote to control playback and choose movies.
Tags and properties let you add metadata, and you can even download cast, director, etc. directly from Amazon.
- Added an option to have thumbnails automatically adjust in size (i.e., scale up), depending on how much room there is. You can control this separately for preview mode and cover mode.
- Added metadata CSV export - see Usher Help for details.
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed thumbnail preview playback.
- Improved compatibility with the Photos database.
- Title: Usher 1.1.16
- Developer: Many Tricks
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.34 MB