Usher (was yFlicks) is the ultimate tool for managing and watching your collection of videos. View your library in four view modes; watch movies in three ways. You can even use your Apple hardware remote to control playback and choose movies.
Tags and properties let you add metadata, and you can even download cast, director, etc. directly from Amazon.
What's New:Usher 1.1.17
- Can now search for "or more" star ratings, e.g. "***+" for three or more stars.
- Save Poster Image can save images to the desktop by holding down the Control key while selecting the menu item.
- If you have multiple subdivisions of a Smart Playlist, and select more than one subdivision, the search bar will show two new buttons: Union (all of the movies in all selected subdivisions) and Intersection (only those movies that appear in each selected subdivision).
- Improved CSV output now includes date/time fields and UUID.
- Fixed a preview-related crash when previewing many mvoies. (Hat tip to Dominik R. for finding this one.)
- Title: Usher 1.1.17
- Developer: Many Tricks
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.34 MB