Use iFlicks to add your video files to iTunes and iOS devices. Add metadata to Movies and TV Shows to make your video library look awesome. Managing your video collection on your Mac has never been this easy.
Flicks is all about Movie and TV Show Metadata. It helps you make your iTunes Library look awesome by adding Metadata. All using a beautiful User-Inteface.
If you love Movies just as much as we do, you want them to look beautiful in your iTunes Library. You can even update existing Videos by dragging them to the iFlicks window. It really brings your iTunes Library to Life.
- Automatic lookup for Movies and TV Shows
- Clever parsing of file names
- Finds beautiful Artwork, including squared Artwork for TV Shows
- Metadata completely customizable using Rules
Speed up your Conversion
iFlicks has integrated video muxing and encoding capabilities. That way you can choose the best option to quickly import your video files into iTunes.
With iFlicks you can process your Videos faster than ever before so you can watch them on your iOS device right away.
- Extremely fast processing of many video types
- High Quality Video encoding
- Audio support for multiple tracks in different languages in stereo and surround.
- Support for subtitles to be embedded in your video files.
- Dedicated presets to optimize videos for any Apple device like Apple TV, iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Your Video content is not H.264. No problem. iFlicks uses the most advanced encoders to convert your video stream while keeping quality high and files sizes low.
Many current video files can be transferred into m4v containers without lengthy re-encoding or quality loss. iFlicks goes through great length to make this easy for you.
Automate task you repeat time after time using Rules, Watch Folders and Scripts.
Automatically open Videos copied to Watch folders. Run custom rules to modify Metadata and Settings. Use Apple Script to automate processing.
- Custom watch folders with automated processing.
- Powerful rule system to customize your workflow.
- Apple Script support for most functions.
- Integrated tightly with iTunes.
- More metadata - Besides Movie and TV Shows metadata, iFlicks is now able to fetch chapter titles and subtitles for you videos. It will also create chapter images for your titles and embedded these directly in the video files. Of course this is all configurable using the flexible rule system to meet your specific needs.
- Even better rules - Rules have made another step forward as well. You can now do custom text replacements for specific tags and limit the number of entries for fields like actors or production companies. Additionally the rule system has gained a few more predicates and actions you can take advantage of.
- Continuous improvement - In a constant effort to make iFlicks compatible with new video and audio formats, we have made another step forward and hugely improved handling of corrupted video files as well. So many other little things, of which many were suggested by our great users, have been improved and added that we can not even list them all here.