DSSW Power Manager 5.4.8
Power Manager is the solution for reducing the energy costs of Mac computers. Use Power Manager to assert control over when your Macs are available and when they are switched off.
Power Manager extends the scheduling functionality provided by OS X's Energy Saver. Unlike Energy Saver, Power Manager is aware of multiple users, offers unrestricted schedules, provides greater customisation, and supports a wider range of actions.
Power Manager includes the ability to schedule applications, launch documents, and run scripts. Includes AppleScript support, Automator actions, command-line interface, and programming interface.
What's New:Version 5.4.8:
- Added Open Scripting Architecture (OSA) support for Audio API and user session time elements.
- Updated table buttons in editor to use textual labels.
- Removed field editor for notification contexts.
- Updated CodeMirror library.
- Updated UpdateCore library.
- Continued modernisation of code.
- Fixed event scoped notification actions not broadcasting consistently.
- Enforcing maximum string and array lengths of 1024, where previously limited by memory (API hardening).
- Inline scripts limited to 64 KiB (API hardening).
- additional environment changed from dictionary to environment variables structure (API hardening).
- context changed from dictionary to notification context structure (API hardening).
- Notification trigger changed to accept context when subset of notification, instead of exact match.
- Increased length limits of name and organisation in licence.
- Removed deprecated Client computer name, SSL allowances, and SSL levels.
- Deprecated process scheduling priority, file creation mode mask, throttle disk reads and resource limits in external.
- Title: DSSW Power Manager 5.4.8
- Developer: Dragon Systems Software Ltd (DssW)
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 10.26 MB