DSSW Power Manager 5.2.0
Power Manager is the solution for reducing the energy costs of Mac computers. Use Power Manager to assert control over when your Macs are available and when they are switched off.
Power Manager extends the scheduling functionality provided by OS X's Energy Saver. Unlike Energy Saver, Power Manager is aware of multiple users, offers unrestricted schedules, provides greater customisation, and supports a wider range of actions.
Power Manager includes the ability to schedule applications, launch documents, and run scripts. Includes AppleScript support, Automator actions, command-line interface, and programming interface.
What's New:Version 5.2.0:
- New: Added Schedule Assistant to set audio volume on graphical user log in.
- New: Added Schedule Assistant to set audio volume on log out.
- New: Added Schedule Assistant to limit maximum audio volume.
- New: Added Schedule Assistant to limit maximum audio volume between set times, on set days of the week.
- New: Added audio device mute trigger.
- New: Added audio device mute condition.
- New: Added audio device mute action.
- New: Added audio device volume trigger.
- New: Added audio device volume condition.
- New: Added audio device volume action.
- API: Added Audio API for audio settings; allows control without an active user session.
- Change: Improved event summaries, mentioning conditions and on demand behaviour.
- Change: Continued modernisation of code.
- Bug: Corrected menu item License Options to Licence Options; UK verb/noun difference.
- Bug: Fixed two small memory leaks.
- Title: DSSW Power Manager 5.2.0
- Developer: Dragon Systems Software Ltd (DssW)
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 15.53 MB