Better Window Manager 1.13
Better Window Manager is a utility for power users who like having application windows in specific locations and sizes. It allows you to save a window state (position and size), and apply that window state to a window with a keyboard shortcut of your choice.
- Added support for using the same window-state shortcuts to trigger Move Window to Next Display. When you restore a window state and the current window is already in that state, it will move to the next display. This is not on by default; open Preferences to turn it on.
- Fixed an issue with full screen windows and move to next display.
- Added a shortcut to move a window to other displays.
- Added "Preferences..." menu item.
- Moved FAQ, Restore Defaults and Startup Item into Preferences