Native Instruments Reaktor 6.5.0
REAKTOR 6 makes advanced sonic experimentation more accessible than ever. Primary and Core Macro libraries are refined for ease of use with new categories and intuitive folder structure. Workflows are now more efficient thanks to a modernized interface, improved structure editing, and a revised property and navigation. Plus, new features like Table Framework, Bundles, and Scoped Buses unlock a new level of power to REAKTOR builders.
Blocks is a new framework that turns REAKTOR 6 into a fully-equipped, rack-style modular synth. Over 30 Blocks – including oscillators, filters, effects, modulators, and sequencers – come with REAKTOR 6. Among these Blocks are components from acclaimed NI synths such as ROUNDS and MONARK – all you need to start creating elaborate modular synth patches.
REAKTOR’s trademark sound quality is unmistakable. From anti-aliased oscillators and ZDF (zero delay feedback) filters to granular synthesis engines, a team of leading developers build every component in REAKTOR from the core level up using the most elegant algorithms. Their relentless pursuit of DSP excellence keeps this sonic toolkit at the head of its class. And everything inside is organized for immediate use in REAKTOR’s macro libraries for fast, creative building sessions.
Newcomers can quickly start playing with over 70 REAKTOR Factory instruments, each loaded with presets to get you started. Or download one of over 4,000 free instruments created by the REAKTOR user community. Once the REAKTOR environment becomes familiar, patching with Blocks unlocks a world of on-the-fly sonic experimentation. And for those who want to dig deeper into the creative process, REAKTOR lets you build complete instruments from the ground up.
- ADDED Apple Silicon compatibility for ARM processor based Macs
- ADDED Compatibility for MacOS 13 Ventura
- ADDED VST3 Target
- ADDED Automatic migration from VST2 to VST3 of Maschine projects and projects using Komplete Kontrol
- ADDED Reaktor 5 to 6 migration for Cubase, Maschine and Komplete Kontrol Host Chunks
- FIXED Several Issues related to compatibility
- FIXED Repeatable crash when loading racks after making changes to blocks
- FIXED CRASH on deleting a module while being in its label edit mode
- FIXED MAC: Core Context Menu entries not sorted
- FIXED 30 minute demo mechanism for encoded blocks not working
- KNOWN ISSUE Midi Program Changes not working and recall of host chunk does not load the correct sound (loads init) - Only happened in older versions of Maschine and Komplete Kontrol, this was fixed meanwhile so please update both to the current/latest versions
- Title: Native Instruments Reaktor 6.5.0
- Developer: Native Instruments
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 143.62 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.