Deja Vu 4.8.8
Deja Vu offers an intuitive and reliable way to back up your data. It's a preference pane that shows up in your System Preferences, and it allows you to schedule unattended backups of important folders, or even your entire system.
With Deja Vu, you can:
- Backup an unlimited number of folders.
- Accurately clone your OS X system disk, producing a bootable copy.
- Perform backups manually at the click of a button, or schedule them to run whenever it's convenient for you. Backups may be scheduled on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, and may be performed even when you aren't logged in.
- Save time by backing up only the files that have changed since the last backup.
- Perform backups over a network. Deja Vu can even automatically connect to remote servers at backup time!
- Mirror the contents of folders. Files which have been deleted from the source folder can optionally be deleted from the destination folder as well.
- Keep your system in good health by automatically repairing your disk permissions before backing up.
- Worked around an apparent bug in OS X 10.11 El Capitan which caused Deja Vu to crash System Preferences upon quitting
- Title: Deja Vu 4.8.8
- Developer: Propaganda Productions
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 10.64 MB