Organic Samples Bösendorfer Grand Piano: Staccatos v1.1
As we've been lucky enough to find a stunning Bösendorfer grand in the same room we recorded our solo soprano library, we decided to record a set of staccato samples between our sessions. We've been able to get 5 round robins for a delicate pianissimo sound and 3 for the other dynamic layers (mf and f) to achieve a rather small but very expressive and detailed tool that we think will get you inspired!
- Extensive Staccatos sampling, no synthetic half steps for enhanced realism.
- Recorded slightly to the right in a medium-sized room, ideal to get some natural reflections but a still intimate sounding performance.
- 3 microphone positions - (Close, Mains Stereo, Surround).
- Pre-mixed staccatos patches for an instant full sound out-of-the-box.
- Ready to use convolution effect for a large cinematic sound - (no reverb tweaking needed!).
- 3 dynamic layers (pp, mf, f).
- 3x RRs.
- 6x RRs via neighbours zones.
- Only-Pianissimo patch with 5x RRs (10x RRs via neighbour zones) for an expressive intimate tone.
- Title: Organic Samples Bösendorfer Grand Piano: Staccatos v1.1
- Developer: Organic Samples
- Compatibility: Works with Kontakt FULL 5.5.1 or higher
- Language: English
- Size: 1.34 GB