Textastic is a powerful and fast text, code, and markup editor.
- Syntax highlighting of more than 80 programming and markup languages
- Supported file types include HTML, jаvascript, CSS, XML, Markdown, Objective-C, Swift, C++, PHP, Perl, Python, SQL, shell scripts and many more
- Compatible with TextMate and Sublime Text 3 syntax definitions and themes
- Code completion for HTML, CSS, jаvascript, PHP, C, and Objective-C
- Open files in tabs
- Open folders in a sidebar
- Find in files
- Print files
- Symbol list to quickly navigate in a file
- Emmet support built-in
- Auto Save and Versions
- iCloud document sync
- Full support for Dark Mode
What's New:Version 4.1:
- Added new keyboard shortcuts "Toggle Comment" (Cmd-/) and "Toggle Block Comment" (Cmd-Option-/).
- Fixed a crash that could happen when selecting the first word in a file (for example with a double click).
- Other minor fixes.
- Title: Textastic 4.1
- Developer: Alexander Blach
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 4.26 MB