Textastic 5.0 U2B
Textastic is a powerful and fast text, code, and markup editor.
- Syntax highlighting of more than 80 programming and markup languages
- Supported file types include HTML, jаvascript, CSS, XML, Markdown, Objective-C, Swift, C++, PHP, Perl, Python, SQL, shell scripts and many more
- Compatible with TextMate and Sublime Text 3 syntax definitions and themes
- Code completion for HTML, CSS, jаvascript, PHP, C, and Objective-C
- Open files in tabs
- Open folders in a sidebar
- Find in files
- Print files
- Symbol list to quickly navigate in a file
- Emmet support built-in
- Auto Save and Versions
- iCloud document sync
- Full support for Dark Mode
Textastic 5.0 adds full support for macOS Big Sur with a refreshed user interface and an updated app icon. This release is a macOS Universal app, which can run natively on both Apple Silicon Macs and Intel-based Macs.
- macOS Big Sur: fully updated for compatibility with the latest version of macOS.
- Universal app: runs natively on both Apple Silicon Macs and Intel-based Macs.
- Fixed "Open In…" performance problems on Macs with many CPU cores (e.g. Mac Pro).
- Improved declaration of supported file types so that it works better with other installed apps that can open the same kinds of files.
- Other minor fixes.
- Title: Textastic 5.0 U2B
- Developer: Alexander Blach
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 4.68 MB