Photo Mechanic 6.0 build 3331 CR2
Use Photo Mechanic® 6 To View, Organize, Manage, And Export Digital Photos The minute you put down the camera, your post-processing workflow begins. The most productive photographers in the world use Photo Mechanic’s powerful features to make managing photos faster and easier. Quickly ingest photos from your memory cards and pick your winners without having to wait.
Use tools originally created for photographers under the world’s most extreme deadlines to add information such as captions, keywords, and copyright to your images as fast as possible. Finally, deliver those images to the world with powerful export features. Photo Mechanic speeds up your workflow, and you take all the credit.
What's New:Version 6.0:
- (Mac Retina only) Loupe cursor not working with pictures of 2000 by 1333 pixels
- Photo Mechanic not erasing disks when Ingest completes successfully
- On Mojave, thumbnails in Contact Sheet are hidden during certain operations
- Clicking a hover button while moving the mouse changes selection
- Issue with "Adjust Capture Date/Time" giving RAW file more recent time than XMP sidecar
- Unable to drag RAW+JPEG+WAV to a folder in Navigator & Favorites
- "Reveal in navigator" not expanding folder
- Application activation issues with Server
- When multiple contact sheets are displayed, it is possible to have multiple "Info" windows shown
- Info tips not being refreshed when scrolling contact sheet
- Contextual menu for Color Class and Ratings Filters not available when filters are disabled
- Reverse Geocoding not respecting flag "Never overwrite existing data"
- Error editing with Photoshop if Photoshop not already open
- Issue whereby canceling an Ingest will cause incorrect image state
- Dropbox uploader fails when destination path is empty
- Title: Photo Mechanic 6.0 build 3331 CR2
- Developer: Camera Bits, Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10.5 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 126.37 MB