PictureCode Photo Ninja 1.3.7
PhotoNinja (formerly Noise Ninja) is a professional-grade raw converter and image editor that gives you powerful new tools to get the best possible results from your digital camera. Built from the ground up with world-class image processing technology, it delivers exceptional image quality, quickly and easily.
- Detail is crisp and impressive, and images have a uniquely pleasing and realistic look.
- Includes all-new Noise Ninja 3.0 noise reduction filter with improved noise suppression and better preservation of detail.
- Best-of-breed tools quickly and easily tame highlights, extract detail from shadows, overcome backlighting, and even out excessive contrast -- all with natural-looking results.
- One-of-a-kind detail enhancement reveals latent detail and adds drama to your images without the usual halo artifacts.
- Amazing highlight recovery convincingly repairs many overexposed images.
- Built-in color styles help you get pleasing color quickly and easily, with carefully chosen treatments for skin and other key hues.
- Optimized for RAW, but can also achieve impressive results with JPEG and TIFF.
- Simple and fast "point-and-go" browser lets you access your image collection directly. No need to import into a catalog or library.
- Can be used standalone or as a companion for other platforms like Photo Mechanic, Lightroom, and Aperture.
What's New:Version 1.3.7:
- Support Fujifilm X-T3
- Support Nikon Z7
- Fix reversed color channels for FujiFilm Finepix X10
- Recognize Angenieux 28-70 f/2.6 as a lens candidate on Nikon bodies
- (Rolled forward from the 1.3.6c pre-release) Fix pink highlights in 12-bit compressed images from Sony RX100V, A7iii (ILCE-7M3), and possibly others that haven't been verified. If you run into a case where overexposed highlights turn pink, send a sample.
- Title: PictureCode Photo Ninja 1.3.7
- Developer: PictureCode LLC.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 43.2 MB