Paperless is a digital documents manager. Remember when everyone talked about how we would soon be a paperless society? Now it seems like we use paper more than ever. Let's face it - we need and we use paper. But Paperless is one of those incredibly useful applications that will help you manage all your paper and digital documents and at the same time positively affect the environment.
When it's tax time no more bringing a shoebox full of receipts to your accountant. According to ruling Rev. Proc. 97-22 from the IRS, a digital document is acceptable. With Paperless 3 you can create a Smart Collection and keep all your documents neat and tidy and in one place. Additionally, once you store your receipts in Paperless 3, you can select the receipts to email, print, or export to PDF, or even show as a chart.
What's New:Version 3.0.5:
- PList provided by Fujitsu in 3.0.4, many users reported issues. Reverted file to original.
- The Calendar popup to use the latest system code and interface. Thanks to S for helping.
- Updated user manual for new features.
- A bug with comparing text items in smart collections if an item was a custom field.
- A new command to the File menu to save items as individual receipts.
- Additional video file types to the import list.
- Code to only make 2 database copies for files that we modify.See preferences "Save the original file in the database".
- New pList provided by Fujitsu for ScanSnap Home.
- Title: Paperless 3.0.5
- Developer: Marinersoftware
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 27.95 MB