CodeRunner 3.1 (21730)
CodeRunner, an advanced, highly flexible, and easy-to-use programming editor, supports a large number of languages, and delivers big IDE features while remaining lightweight and clutter-free. CodeRunner can run code in 23 languages out-of-the-box, and can be easily extended to run code in any other language. Notable features include debugging with breakpoints in lots of languages, IDE-level code completion, and lots of other high-end features making it easier than ever to write and work with code.
Advanced Code Completion
Any programmer knows the importance of good code completion. That's why CodeRunner supports full-blown IDE-level code completion for most languages, including fuzzy-search, tab-selectable placeholders, and documentation snippets.
Run Code in Any Language
CodeRunner was built on the principle that you should be able to run your code instantly in any language. CodeRunner can run code in 23 languages out-of-the-box, and can be easily extended to support any other language. Adding a language is as easy as entering its terminal command.
Debugging with Breakpoints
It's easy to get frustrated when your code is not working right. New in CodeRunner 2.2, you can set breakpoints and step through code line by line. Just click the text margin to set a breakpoint and start debugging. Explore the call stack, view and edit local variables, and leverage the full power of the debugger by issuing debugger commands. Debugging your code has never been this convenient.
- TextMate theme support
- Automatic indentation support
- Interactive console
- File navigator
- Intelligent bracket matching
- Custom compile flags
- Symbol navigator
- Run with arguments & input sets
- Word completions
- Multiple selections
- Live run statistics
What's New:Version 3.1:
Notable changes in v3.1 include:
- Improved speed of code completion in C, C++, and Objective-C.
- Improved handling of file types and bundled file icons for all major coding languages.
- Improved display of variables when debugging using lldb (in C languages and Swift), with support for hierarchical nested structures and better object descriptions.
- Improved support for Go and fixed an issue with Go code completion.
- Fixed an issue preventing Java code from running correctly on some systems.
- Fixed an issue when using Split View with the code completion window active.
- A number of general bugfixes and minor improvements.
- Title: CodeRunner 3.1 (21730)
- Developer: Nikolai Krill
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 82.24 MB