CodeRunner, an advanced, highly flexible, and easy-to-use programming editor, supports a large number of languages, and delivers big IDE features while remaining lightweight and clutter-free. CodeRunner can run code in 23 languages out-of-the-box, and can be easily extended to run code in any other language. Notable features include debugging with breakpoints in lots of languages, IDE-level code completion, and lots of other high-end features making it easier than ever to write and work with code.
Advanced Code Completion
Any programmer knows the importance of good code completion. That's why CodeRunner supports full-blown IDE-level code completion for most languages, including fuzzy-search, tab-selectable placeholders, and documentation snippets.
Run Code in Any Language
CodeRunner was built on the principle that you should be able to run your code instantly in any language. CodeRunner can run code in 23 languages out-of-the-box, and can be easily extended to support any other language. Adding a language is as easy as entering its terminal command.
Debugging with Breakpoints
It's easy to get frustrated when your code is not working right. New in CodeRunner 2.2, you can set breakpoints and step through code line by line. Just click the text margin to set a breakpoint and start debugging. Explore the call stack, view and edit local variables, and leverage the full power of the debugger by issuing debugger commands. Debugging your code has never been this convenient.
- TextMate theme support
- Automatic indentation support
- Interactive console
- File navigator
- Intelligent bracket matching
- Custom compile flags
- Symbol navigator
- Run with arguments & input sets
- Word completions
- Multiple selections
- Live run statistics
What's New:Version 3.0:
Note: Ready for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Dark mode. Support for dark mode in macOS Mojave, in addition to a complete UI overhaul.
- Documentation sidebar. The all-new documentation sidebar lets you browse the online docs for your programming language without ever leaving the app. Look up functions, methods, classes, and other symbols instantly by tapping with three fingers on a symbol name, or use the autolookup feature. You can even add your own documentation lookup sources.
- Editor improvements. The editor has been enhanced with lots of new features. It now supports more than 230 syntax highlighting modes, all updated to the latest language specifications. New editor features include display of invisible characters, scrolling past the end of the document, current line highlight, page guide, customizable line spacing, code completion improvements, and improved multiple selection support.
- Better web development. Web development is now more powerful than ever in CodeRunner. Use the built-in Web Inspector to debug jаvascript, view and edit HTML elements, work with CSS styles, and much more. New run modes for web files let you magically inject your jаvascript or CSS files into a website or HTML file. When running your PHP files, the output can now be quickly toggled between terminal and web mode.
- Rearrangeable tabs. Rearranging tabs using drag-and-drop, and dragging tabs between windows, is now fully supported. It is now also possible to hide the tab bar.
- Custom syntax colors. Customizing syntax colors is now easier with the new scope viewer in the editor. Select a word or symbol you would like to edit the color of and press ^⌘P to view and edit local color scopes.
- Haskell, Kotlin, and TypeScript language run configurations are now included.
- Run commands can now be customized on a per-file basis in the run settings dialog.
- IDE-level code completion for Go.
- Custom syntax modes can now be conveniently chosen directly from the language popup in the toolbar. Also, quickly select language configurations using ⌥⌘L.
- Fixed a number of issues preventing debugging from working correctly in some situations.
- And hundreds of fixes and improvements that you will encounter throughout the app.
- Title: CodeRunner 3.0.1 (21700)
- Developer: Nikolai Krill
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 68.18 MB