Navicat for MariaDB 12.0.22
Navicat for MariaDB provides a native environment for MariaDB database management and development. Connect to local/remote MariaDB servers and compatible with Amazon RDS. Navicat for MariaDB supports most of the additional features like new storage engines, microseconds, virtual columns, and more.
What's New:Version 12.0.20:
- Unable to open a table twice.
- Running multi-statement SQLs with delimiters issue.
- Crashed when adding default value in Table Designer.
- Crashed when clicking the Server Privileges tab in User Designer.
- Find feature in Table Viewer was not function correctly.
- Target object name was garbled when copying object named with non-ascii characters.
- Crashed when executing SQL to insert emoji to table.
- Crashed when performing Data Transfer in some cases.
- Navicat hanged when executing scripts in Data Synchronization.
- Unable to hide the Information pane permanently in Query.
- Preferences settings reset when Navicat started.
- Unable to stop query when using SSL connection.
- Title: Navicat for MariaDB 12.0.22
- Developer: PremiumSoft
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 59.36 MB